The Pacific Crest Trail
There is a LOT of information about the PCT and other long distance trails available via the internet. Here are a few of my favorite sources of information. If you’re looking for something in particular, contact me and I’ll try to help when I can.
Favorites Information Sources:
- Pacific Crest Trail Association (PCTA.org)
- PCT Water Report
- Craig’s PCT Planner
- Dixie’s YouTube Channel and her website Homemade Wanderlust
- Darwin onthetrail’s YouTube Channel
- Halfway Anywhere
- Postholer‘s Pacific Crest Trail Snow Conditions
- California Department of Water Resources Data Exchange Center Snow Water Content Charts
- Book: Zach Davis’s Pacific Crest Trials (Note, it’s trials, not trails!)
- Book: Yogi’s Pacific Crest Trail Handbook
- US Forest Service
I’ve used, and will continue to use, dozens and dozens of additional sources, but these have been my favorites.